Created by Nicola Ries Taggart, this journal is a simple, yet effective way to help you feel more focused, centered and sane by easily capturing an assessment of the day you are completing, as well as getting clear on your intentions and focus for the following day.
The Calm the Chaos Journal is a tool to help you track self-care, practice gratitude, set intentions, manage your to-do lists and clear your mind.
In this journal, you have space to:
- Acknowledge, celebrate and be accountable for taking care of yourself each day.
- Capture your most memorable moment of the day in just a few sentences.
- Focus on 3-5 things you are grateful for that day.
- Set an intention as to how you plan to show up and experience the next day.
- Set your top personal and professional To-Do’s for the next day.
- Write, doodle or sketch any thoughts, insights, quotes or questions currently on your mind.
Anyone seeking inner balance, harmony and tranquility will make this journal a habit. It won’t solve problems, but it will do wonders for those in need of some peace of mind. It is a great addition to any self-care arsenal.
A creative way to practice self-care.
• Easy-to-follow prompts help with goal setting, reflection, intention, and planning
• Simple layout with lots of room for writing
• Encourages happiness habits
5.25" W x 7.38" H x 0.75" D