Ishikawa, Japan, 1925. The rush of high economic growth and a new found passion for fashion inspired many Japanese people to bring their lunches to work for the first time. Recognizing this trend, a company called Takenaka soon began producing beautifully crafted bento boxes, hand-painted on the outside with colorful lacquer for the people to carry proudly. The newest edition of the boxes add a dash of sophisticated color to your lunchtime routine.
- Made in Japan
- Size: 6.8" W x 3.7" D x 2.4 "H (in) /174 W×96 D×62 H(mm)
- Capacity: 25.3 oz (750ml)
- Body, Top Lid: 100% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Partition : Polypropylene
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe.
- Airtight Sealing model.
- Comes with a white elastic band to wrap around the outside.
- BPA and Lead-Free