The idea of family lies close to the meaning of life, but in practice, families do not always come together, or chat about what matters, or laugh as much or as often as they should. Everyone gets too busy, or it can feel hard to get into certain topics – and without anyone meaning to, occasions keep slipping by. The Family Game is the solution; this is a game expressly designed to help family gatherings live up to our highest hopes. It consists of a host of questions (chosen randomly with a dice) that kick-start the best sorts of conversations: ones in which we reconnect, say things we always meant to, laugh warmly together – and remember why family counts.
The cards cover five categories:
- Gentle Teasing
Questions cover topics such as:
- What would the movie of your family be called?
- To whom have you been a bit too moody?
- How would you like to evolve?
- What was your favorite time of day when you were little?
- If you could be forgiven for something, what would it be?
100 playing cards with dice | 100 x 90 x 60mm | Instruction card included | Suitable for ages 12 +